"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Neither side has focused its campaign materials on intelligent design.
- But what the area has lacked is a museum that focuses on California art and design.
- The company focuses on graphic design, programming, and fine arts.
- Last year, he began to focus on interior design.
- "Right now everyone is focused on French mid-20th-century design and totally contemporary work."
- In recent years, the agency increasingly focused on interactive design.
- The museum focuses on the visual arts, architecture and design.
- The 1930s were the last time that the Japanese military focused on production and design of tanks.
- More recently, it has also focused particularly on design and technologies that address social causes.
- Programs focus on the study, design, and management of the technology rich systems that drive today's information-intensive organizations.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.