"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But I had a hard time selling the idea to my wife.
- "Some people would say stick with it, but I believe the best time to sell is when you're doing well," he said.
- They were stolen here in Afghanistan, then sold again, probably several times.
- American may have a harder time selling the deals to its workers.
- Along the way, he helped out, working once as a waiter, another time selling newspapers.
- For the first quarter of 1988 scatter time has sold very well.
- Moreover, politicians may have a hard time selling the public on any proposal.
- They're having a very difficult time selling their crude oil.
- Another time, on a plane ride back from Arizona, she sold a set to the man beside her.
- I think they're going to have a hard time selling that to TV and radio.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.