"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But this seemed like a very odd and inconvenient time to spring such a thing on him.
- I fear you have arrived at a most inconvenient time.
- "I do hope we haven't called at an inconvenient time?"
- "We did not mean to come at an inconvenient time."
- Why is it that everything always goes to hell around here at the most inconvenient time?
- "But when they get older and go to bed after you do, the moments the kids feel like talking are at inconvenient times."
- This baby daughter was coming at a most inconvenient time.
- As was always the case, this asthma attack had come at a particularly inconvenient time.
- It was just coming into play at a damned inconvenient time.
- She had always developed them at the most inconvenient times.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.