"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Certain pieces seem to hark back to a time when the body's inner workings were first being studied.
- But in fact it seems to hark back to an even earlier time.
- Old games are history lessons, harking back to a time when looks were not everything but simplicity was.
- It harks back to a time of simpler crimes and punishments.
- For many people, he said, "baking represents that, it harks back to a simpler time."
- It is a small working-class town harking back to an easier, slower time in America.
- All this is supposed to hark back to a simpler time - and a better one.
- Amid the confusion, he seems to hark back to an older, more peaceful time.
- The local attractions hark back to a time when the modern age meant your kitchen had a blender.
- They hark back to a time when physics touched people's lives as never before.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.