"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At least 3 specimens were examined for each time point.
- A fixed date is a particular time point that does not change.
- The time points for each of these were 0, 30, 60, 120, 240 and 480 min.
- More than 80% of women reported having an intimate relationship at all three time points.
- No important differences were seen between the test groups at either time point (Fig 5).
- None of these genes was common to all time points.
- These time point may themselves be determined by the evolution of the process.
- The process moves ahead one time point and is repeated.
- The presented data are the results from three animals in each of the time points.
- Your level of debt doesn't change, just the time point.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.