"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And this year's rain couldn't have come at a less opportune time.
- But this is an opportune time, and I'm ready to turn the page.
- It may be taking back the unit at an opportune time.
- Might be an opportune time to take a look around.
- And she always brought what was most needed, at the least opportune time.
- There couldn't have been a more opportune time for him.
- This would be a very opportune time for such a discussion.
- This report has therefore come at a very opportune time.
- "We think it's an opportune time to get into both areas, when others are running out of the fire."
- However, this is a serious issue and the debate comes at an opportune time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.