"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- England therefore regained The Ashes for the first time since 1972.
- She regained her memory for the second time with hypnosis and then started to take a greater interest in the subject.
- Australia won the 2011-2012 series 4-0, and regained the trophy for the first time since 2007-2008.
- Republicans defeated twelve Democratic senators to regain control of the Senate for the first time in 25 years.
- After another encounter, The Dominator regained the championship for the 3rd time in his career.
- Kirk's eyes lost their faraway look, regaining focus for the first time.
- The 1990-91 season culminated with the Latics regaining their top flight status for the first time in 68 years.
- My state was much as it would have been had I just regained consciousness for the first time after a long and terrible illness.
- Steerpike, when he had reached the spine of the roof, sat astride it and regained his breath for the second time.
- In the "double" season of 1966-68 the club regained the title for the first time since 1958.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.