"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He didn't even regain his fitness in time to get on the pitch for the third-place play-off game.
- She pulled free as she fell, rolling backward and regaining her feet in time to meet the charge through the door.
- The Shadow made a reach for his gun; it had bounced too far away to regain in time for the shots that he wanted.
- Will Hasek regain his health in time to return to this series?
- Were I only swift enough, he might regain air in time.
- It will be interesting to see if they can regain their health and poise in time for the sixth game tomorrow night.
- Covenant regained his feet in time to see Clangor go mad.
- It's possible there could be other latent memories you could regain in time.
- But Picard regained control in time to roll to one side, removing himself from harm's way.
- "Is there no hope that he will regain consciousness in time?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.