"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was aged only 51 at the time of his passing.
- The time of my passing is not yet, though the shadow of it lies upon me now.
- At the time of his passing, more than 90,000 Americans and 120,000 students from other countries had been Fulbright scholars.
- He had been suffering from arteriosclerosis as well at the time of his passing.
- D. from six universities by the time of his passing.
- Both at the times of their passing, and the time of the graduation, she seemed to be emotionless.
- By the time of his passing, his show was considered to be politically conservative.
- All three described feeling peaceful and reverent at the time of his passing.
- They also carry away his body to the white ship at the time of his passing.
- At the time of his passing, Quackenbush also had seven grandchildren.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.