"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Change is something people have a hard time dealing with.
- Believe me, I was having a very hard time dealing with this.
- A lot of people still have a hard time dealing with it.
- My parents have had a difficult time dealing with me having this baby.
- She did not have the time or the patience to deal with him now.
- "No time to even deal with you two tonight," he said.
- When Joe finally goes back to work, he has a hard time dealing with it.
- Science, indeed, has a hard time dealing with the human spirit.
- "You spend all your time dealing with the state," he said.
- Because of this hate, he'd had a difficult time dealing with her death.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.