"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Perhaps time would provide him with a way to do so.
- Our time together, although too short, has provided me enough happiness to last a lifetime.
- Today's troubled times may yet provide the spark to light a new type of pop.
- Harsh times provide many reasons to be fearful at what tomorrow may bring.
- The second time he saw her, just now, the fire had provided only enough light for a dim and shadowed view.
- The few times the program does provide personal glimpses it gets timid.
- James Kirk knew that only time and effort would provide that answer.
- Each time an element of the presentation is read the learner should provide a representation for the language.
- The blankets would drip dry as time passed, and should provide shelter.
- After the third commercial break, the voice-over sounds again, this time providing the show's telephone number and website to submit cases.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.