"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The research comes at an awkward time for the coalition.
- But the King is a very busy man, and you have arrived at a rather awkward time.
- Thus, the discovery of the material only days later came at a particularly awkward time.
- Adolescence is an awkward time, and so were the 60's, for that matter.
- The mounting debate comes at a particularly awkward time for the Bush administration.
- "Well this is rather an awkward time, you see, because I have company."
- Those shows, two of the most important for foreign press, are often at awkward times.
- And after that one awkward time, they were friends again, all right.
- News of a death has also been delivered at awkward times.
- The film's release came at a particularly awkward time for the British film industry.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.