"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even when the city was experiencing hard times, I always found something beautiful about being out there, so close to everything, with people all around.
- The fact is that the condo market may soon experience bad times.
- Some people may say that they almost never experience pleasurable times.
- It seems to me that we're experiencing such times at the moment.
- The park began to experience troubled times during the 2007 season.
- Following Coleman's retirement, the club experienced tough times on and off the field.
- However after he left for Italy, the club experienced hard times.
- As such, it experiences times of exceptional humidity; especially in late summer.
- The group experienced hard times in southern Idaho, and divided.
- During the establishment of Soviet power school experienced difficult times.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.