"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- From a standing start, the player has five laps to record the best single lap time possible.
- Now, why don't you go back and check out the previous lap times from series 8 - 14?
- This car is best for experts and those who want to have the fastest lap times.
- His lap times were only slightly off the pace of the F1 race cars.
- He set a lap time, but it was only good enough to move up one place.
- The rest receive a grid position based on lap time, starting with 16th.
- They crossed the line with an average lap time of 30 minutes.
- Class leaders and the fastest lap time on each day are in bold.
- But having only two working gears was going to cut his lap times.
- The field would be set by their lap times during the practice session.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.