"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The whole show in itself is told over a time period of 10 months.
- But something else happened, in the very same time period.
- The study did not look at a longer time period.
- His team found evidence of human use over a long time period.
- The time period in question is quite a long one, from the 8th century to the 12th.
- It's simply true to the time period of the game.
- During the same time period, the region also saw a large growth in population.
- The time period between 6am and 9pm on a Sunday.
- During that time period he already began to make a name for himself in the local art world.
- The national team did not play many games during this time period.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.