"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If this is an inopportune time for you, please tell me.
- These findings come at an especially inopportune time for Republicans.
- In other words, taxes will be certain only if death comes at an inopportune time.
- But the magic ran out, against a better team, and at a most inopportune time.
- The political tension there is coming at a particularly inopportune time.
- This growth in the number of people without medical insurance comes at a particularly inopportune time.
- But this much is certain: The injury came at an inopportune time.
- It could not have come at a more inopportune time.
- For the Government, the criticism comes at an inopportune time.
- Well, it couldn't have happened at a more inopportune time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.