"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The time allotted to a lesson having fully elapsed, there was a general putting on of bonnets.
- But Barrett was concerned with the time allotted him and what he must do with it.
- Reporters are expected to be as accurate as possible given the time allotted to story preparation and the space available, and to seek reliable sources.
- But the hour's time allotted to this compact but rich museum was hardly enough to scratch the surface before returning to ship for the evening.
- It was similar to the first, though the time allotted was shorter.
- Kohler points out a clock with a 50-hour countdown: the time allotted for the mission, beyond which the odds of success will fall off.
- Students are still occupying the three portable classrooms surpassing the time allotted as of August 18, 2010.
- Most complaints come from the instructions the teacher gave, again, not what they know, but, time allotted, instructions were not clear and precise.
- The contract authorising construction was signed on 16 November 1882 and the time allotted was fourteen months.
- With the 'scope in sight for about 10 seconds, the time allotted the gun crews of the American ships that spotted the enemy was short.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.