"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The captain will have to choose his own sailing time, however.
- Monnet set the fastest sailing time around the world in 1987: 129 days.
- For the 2013 season, her sailing time has been increaed to 135 minutes which should enable further fuel savings.
- Our sailing time is, as planned, 0800, three hours from now.
- The sailing time is approximately 2 hours 40 minutes.
- The only way I can view it as anything other than an insane act is to remember the great sailing time I've had.
- And forty days is the sailing time from Flanders.
- For each boat, the sailing time over the course was measured.
- Portuguese officials delayed the sailing time until they had searched the liner from top to bottom.
- The sailing time for the 550 miles from the strait to Kuwait is about two and a half days.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.