"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It's a long way to go for very little, plus the time factor in.
- The fundamental difference between the two men was the importance each gave to the time factor, however.
- Up until now we've held the time factor to the only constant that we had.
- And the before nine guarantees, just give them the time factor again.
- The time factor, at least, would work in their favor.
- All that had gone wrong, really, was the time factor.
- And hope we're right about the time factor, he thought.
- However, the time factor also has to be taken into account, of course.
- The questions that were not taken because of the time factor will receive written answers.
- The time factor can be reduced to maybe a year or two.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.