"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But there is another significant time element to be noted in the field, one that you must not forget.
- "I'm also here this week to get adjusted to the time element for the Open," he said.
- "There is a time element you have to put in to get the right light or mood and personality."
- We will just have enough if the time element remains the same.
- It's going to be something with a time element to it.
- The time element did not seem essential; but, as luck had it, much was to happen during those next few minutes.
- First, he can show, from the time element, that it couldn't have been she.
- The time element played a decisive role in my conviction.
- One of the problems we've had in the past has been the time element.
- So why don't you have your staff here give an opinion as to the time element?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.