"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I don't want to be made to feel all the time.
- That's what the music felt like to me the first time I heard it.
- But I feel the time coming, and it's not too far away from us.
- Looking over at my father that morning, I felt the time to be especially precious.
- It was just the way he should have felt the entire time, Adam thought.
- How would I feel the first time we lost a game.
- The awe she d felt the last time she'd seen him in that other place wasn't present now.
- "Now you know how I feel all the time," he said, and left.
- Some maps still feel like its the first time I've played them though.
- "You are not going to feel great the whole time."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.