"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even so, they continued the best lovemaking they had experienced in a long time.
- Mr Patten is on record as saying that teachers have experienced too many changes in a short time and perhaps deserve a period of stability.
- India, where Mr. Bush spent two packed days, embraced him in a way the president had not experienced in a long time.
- But others say the institution is under the kind of sustained, critical scrutiny that it has not experienced in a long time.
- I chuckled at myself for being surprised after everything I had already experienced in such a short time.
- He rolled to his side, his arms drawing her to him, and kissed her with a passion Thetis had not experienced in a long time.
- I felt a rage I hadn't experienced in a long time.
- Very ideologically motivated," as the intelligence officer described these forces, they "bring a different kind of fighting to the front than is experienced in a very long time.
- And, despite the pain and the darkness around them, Raistlin felt a sense of exhilaration he had not experienced in a long time.
- Gabby stared across the water, feeling a sense of well-being she hadn't experienced in a long time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.