"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The news of this sparked national media attention.
- The news of his death spread quickly on social-networking sites and sparked different reactions.
- The unexpected news that the weapons weren't in Lima had sparked the terrorist's suspicions once more.
- It wasn't long ago that such a thing didn't even seem possible, and the news sparked plenty of conversations about how fast the industry is moving.
- That news bolstered the mark in foreign exchange trading and sparked a rally on the West German bond market earlier this week.
- The news of his death sparked the Moscow Uprising of 1682.
- But the size of the recorded revenue was not disclosed until Friday, and the news has sparked a fresh bout of nerves among investors.
- The news immediately sparked anger among doctors and hospitals.
- In years past," he added, referring to the Soviet disclosures, "this news would have sparked the gold investors.
- The news sparked a sharp selloff in the dollar.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.