"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is based on ITV News, having a similar set and the same opening theme.
- He was one of a number of reporters rotated by ITV news.
- During the Iraq war in 2003 she presented for ITV News.
- He has been political editor for ITV News since July 2005.
- He reported live for Channel 4 and ITV news.
- "I really, really do understand how difficult it is for people," he told ITV News.
- Barr joined ITV News in the summer of 2001 as its first ever female sports correspondent.
- The programme was unaffected with cutbacks to ITV regional news in early 2009.
- Asked by ITV News what his message to terrorists was, he said:
- She became a fully-fledged producer and later reporter for ITV News in 2002.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.