"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now he must meet the people concerned and report the bad news.
- He made no move but said, "I have to report the good news."
- Here's something for all of you readers who think we only ever report bad news.
- Over 800 people were involved in reporting the news of the Games to the world.
- Or have you already made up your mind about how the world works and you're just reporting the bad news back to us?
- On one hand his paper expected him to report and investigate the news.
- They also report news, weather, and sports at the top of each hour.
- After completing the game, she reported the news to the press.
- "In that case I might as well get on the phone and report the sad news."
- Only after the second call, did he report the news to Hitler.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.