"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- BBC news is good because it can draw from material in the regions.
- Why is your style so different from the rest of BBC news?
- This controversial move was reported in the national press and on BBC news.
- I travel for work a lot and every morning while getting ready have BBC news on in the background.
- BBC News gave a death toll of 35 for the day.
- BBC News needs to reflect the interests of the whole country.
- BBC news and several syndicated shows were also added.
- BBC News announced that she would be their face of technology on television, radio and online from 2007.
- BBC News has a new look from today, the first major redesign since 2003.
- The idea was picked up by the press; it even featured on BBC news.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.