"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Americans won't put up with serious, substantive news of any kind.
- They claim to bring serious news, and if it's true it concerns us all.
- Has the nation's television audience burned out on serious news?
- I have some pretty serious, and bad, news for both of you.
- "We win contests for serious news, but people watch them more than us - that's the truth."
- Stickies that close in those numbers mean serious bad news.
- Berlin is serious bad news unless you like cheap living and are a student.
- Gentlemen, I have called you together to give you serious news.
- Typically, we don't have serious bad news to deal with.
- But to me she didn't seem to feel much impact from such serious news about herself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.