"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For one week I've been deprived of all media save social networks to see if the news could find me.
- They have fewer miles to cover, so pray the news doesn't find them quickly.
- It was Miramon who brought in the news of the latest camp found slaughtered.
- She wondered what his news was, and for a moment actually found herself hesitating.
- The news also found its way into The Wall Street Journal last month.
- Even if you unplug, there doesn't seem to be a place on earth where news of the millennium won't find you.
- Bad news finds you quickly, doctors like to advise their patients, but you often have to wait for good news.
- Among the mountain herdboys I made it known that news of game would find me grateful.
- They had already beaten a hasty retreat from defeat before more bad news could find them.
- "But I perceive that you are uneasy and hope that ill news has not found you."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.