"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Should she stay in town until the real news broke?
- I got the call from the hospital same time as the news broke on the radio.
- So I haven't had a chance yet to look at it because the news just broke.
- When news broke, he seemed to have already planned his response.
- After the news broke, the company gave its findings to the state.
- The news broke a few days later, and then she understood at once.
- She realized all this when the news broke last night.
- In fact, it was only the day after she arrived that the news broke upon the world.
- By the time the news broke, he was in Italy.
- Columbia wanted to control how the news of the report broke.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.