"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What happened last night has been all over the news across the whole country.
- She posted her daily report, and looked over the news.
- The morning after, the activities of the night before was all over the news.
- "If I told you it would be all over the news," he said.
- Months ago, people here began to show a quiet anger over the news coming out of Iraq.
- When she returned home, the disaster was all over the news.
- They are central to life, and lately they're all over the news too.
- We watched Kim do the same thing to him all over the news.
- "Do you really have control over the news getting out?"
- What's her name, the blond woman who's been all over the news.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.