"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Digital News Ventures is an early-stage fund for digital news and information businesses.
- Then, in 1998, WebClipping was the first firm to start monitoring Internet based news media, moving the industry toward tracking digital news quickly.
- Alas, not until the Web worshipers quit their rhapsodizing about "free" digital news and figure out a way to pay for its production.
- Jim Roberts, editor of digital news, answered reader questions June 25 through 29, 2007.
- In 2006, he became director of continuous news and was later promoted to editor of digital news.
- Likening Internet-based maps to digital news, she added, "It's still not going to replace newspapers."
- How to make money from digital news 4.
- Technological and digital news from around the world.
- According to two newly published scientific studies, the streaming of 24-hour digital news could be running faster than the brain's ability to make moral decisions.
- One of the eight business topics was "digital news", and that's where we came in.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.