"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "People want a break from the hard news," the photographer said.
- And often there has not been a whole lot of hard news to headline.
- The media covered his daughter's wedding as if it were hard news.
- We decided to be a hard, strong news and information program.
- "Tough times for hard news, but good journalism goes on"
- It has the standard hard news, sports and arts coverage.
- I understand that this is not exactly hard news, but it still must have some connection to reality.
- Anyway, I wasn't sorry to see him shift over to hard news.
- The most difficult calls are in hard news and investigative stories.
- America's editors don't expect much by way of hard news.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.