"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Bad news is best got out of the way quickly.
- May as well get the bad news over with all at once.
- Do you know what he did last night, by way of taking the bad news?
- But first, he had to hand off the bad news.
- But a few months ago, they heard the bad news.
- She might as well face all the bad news at once.
- Let's get the bad news out of the way first.
- I've had a lot of bad news over the last couple years.
- Or maybe he was only thinking how to break the bad news.
- The use of the word situation could only be bad news.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.