"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In September, an 18-year-old British girl will begin her studies at Harvard - hardly earth-shattering news.
- But the papers don't effectively explain why they think this is also potentially earth-shattering news for everyone else.
- Her parents sat her down and delivered earth-shattering news: she was American, born in New York City.
- Since there seems to be no earth-shattering news in today's papers, let's go right to my favorite story: the 78-year-old doorman, retiring from the Plaza Hotel.
- Henry, I don't think my comments are exactly earth-shattering news to you.
- But Joey says that's not exactly earth-shattering news since somebody's always trying to edge out somebody else when business is good.
- This is not exactly earth-shattering news, yet it is advice that seems to have almost no power of persuasion.
- What earth-shattering news do you have for two old Starfleet officers like us?
- Between you and me, Madam President, this is hardly earth-shattering news.
- That may not seem like earth-shattering news.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.