"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The favorable news was based on report cards that member countries submitted, as required by the declaration in 2001.
- How did the money managers react to this apparently favorable news?
- Traders said they had already bid bonds up in anticipation of favorable news.
- This week's favorable news about inflation also helped Treasury securities.
- "Currently the market is a little ahead of itself," he said, with favorable news already priced into the market.
- Both cases seemed a matter of chance, since there was no significantly favorable news to account for their escape from the drubbing.
- There's a little more favorable news out of the Middle East; it looks like they're talking.
- "Not even the hint of a hunter, which I presume is favorable news."
- This, combined with favorable economic news, pushed the market to the record.
- "However, the market may need much more help in the form of favorable economic news to absorb this new rush of supply."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.