"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was a month before the President announced the news.
- You may not have known, however, that his voice was great enough to announce the news.
- Right off, the first time we set eyes on each other after six years, an old Polish friend announced the great news.
- Michael turns on the radio, which is announcing the news.
- "We plan to announce the news in three to six months," she said.
- The former England international announced the news just before leaving to go on holiday.
- Someone has to announce the news of the new king!
- Which are the qualities required in a voice that announces the news?
- He announced the news and told employees they could go home if they wanted.
- It announced news about the protests and statements by political parties.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.