"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Many newspapers, too, now blur the line between news and commerce.
- The line of demarcation between news and entertainment is no longer there.
- Any of us can figure out the difference between news and gossip.
- Why is the line between news and advertising so important?
- There is no simple way to draw a line between "entertainment" and "news."
- Reporters considered the suggestion a breach of the wall between news and the business side.
- Over the years, the line has blurred between news and advertising.
- In terms of expression, there is no difference between drama and news.
- "It's created a culture where you can't tell the difference between news and opinion."
- She added that "readers can tell the difference" between advertisements and news.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.