"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- WebMD offers credible and in-depth medical news, features, reference material, and online community programs.
- It supplies in-depth news, analysis, and features with a developing world perspective to over 300 ethnic and minority newsweeklies nationwide.
- Al Jazeera is located in Doha and provides an alternative viewpoint on global events, with in-depth news and current affairs coverage.
- P1 - "Thought-provoking radio": factual programming, reports, discussion and debate on public affairs, society and the community, plus in-depth news.
- In addition to regular, mostly hourly, news bulletins, the station broadcasts a wide range of longer, more in-depth news and current affairs strands.
- "It offers a greater variety of programming, in-depth news and commentary, travel shows," said Toni Prentice.
- Focused exclusively on civic issues related to housing, education, criminal justice, the environment, economic and government policy, City Limits updates its site weekly with in-depth news and analysis.
- The magazine provides credible, authentic and in-depth news and views on Kerala's development and growth prospects.
- Television took over presenting broadcast drama and comedy, variety shows and in-depth news.
- Respondents said they also read newspapers first thing in the morning and to obtain in-depth news, financial and sports information, and movie reviews.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.