"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At this point can anything good come from such news?
- But to me she didn't seem to feel much impact from such serious news about herself.
- I asked him what it was like going from news to sports.
- To take a step back from the news: How does this change anything?
- "I think it might be the little girl from the news."
- Now our special report where we take a closer look at one of the issues made from the news.
- I was not entirely cut off from news of the great world.
- The young woman recognized her from news; how could she not?
- No one should be allowed to profit from such bad news.
- The judge said she learned of the removal from the news.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.