"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With that side of things going so smoothly, there had to be some negative news too.
- "This year the city has had such negative news, I wanted to give for something positive."
- "That was negative news, because the market had expected a small increase," he said.
- You're always hearing so much negative news about people being short of money.
- Like so many leaders today, officials of the testing services sometimes seem to look for negative news about student performance.
- But they do not expect the meeting to produce any negative news for the oil markets either, he added.
- With all of the negative news, the official response from France also arrived.
- Still more negative news could come from the company's refining division.
- With this negative news, there was an opening for them to sell again.
- The market has been fighting negative news for three days.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.