"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The not-so-good news is that only 63% of people with diabetes and vision problems get the recommended annual eye exam.
- With the good news comes some not-so-good news.
- The not-so-good news is that the woman, a former assassin for a Government splinter group, kills with her bare hands.
- The not-so-good news is that the calls sound cheap.
- The not-so-good news is, that particular aircraft went to the military.
- The not-so-good news was that they favored sharply discounted items unlikely to do much for stores' bottom lines.
- Now, the not-so-good news: We still have the worst half to go.
- The not-so-good news is that this can take up to a year.
- As might be expected, the two had some good news to share along with some not-so-good news.
- The not-so-good news is that it may take years for the money to become available.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.