"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I write to her with a little news every Hogswatch.
- There was little news, though, and no decision on what the mercenaries would do next, or when.
- In January, she spilled a little news on what's with her for this year.
- Money brokers said there was little news to influence trading.
- But for almost a year and a half, there was little news.
- But for most of the families and friends in the lounge, there was little news.
- Well look tough boy, I got a little news for you.
- Occasionally there were visitors and they would bring a little news.
- In recent years, there was little news of his activities.
- It came early in the evening, because there was little news.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.