"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "That seems to be the top news for the night."
- David - 2 months ago Why the hell is this top news?
- - 23 hours ago Why is this listed under top national news?
- "All the time he's the lead," she said, using television lingo for the top news of the day.
- In his 16 months of management, he has replaced top news and business executives repeatedly.
- Within the last two years, most of the paper's top news and business managers have been replaced, often by outsiders.
- - 2 months ago Have you ever came to one of yahoo's top news and thought "Who cares?"
- The announcement made top news all across the globe.
- Catch up on our top news, plus health, lifestyle, and great Berkshire stories.
- Read the top drug news of the day.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.