"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Next day, the news was apparently still sinking in around the globe.
- At first, my head was so fuzzy, the news didn't sink in.
- Like the boat itself, news of the accident sank without a trace.
- He sighed and then brightened as though the news had finally sunk in on the other end of the line.
- He blinked several times as this news sank in.
- When the news finally sunk in, Little Pete took it hard.
- As the news sank in he went pale and I saw the fear in his eyes.
- He sat at the top of the stairs as the news sank in.
- For some there remained a wariness about the future, once the news sank in.
- Once the news sinks in, he changes his plans.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.