"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The sharp drop in home construction was the latest bit of unfavorable news about the economy.
- The last two months have brought a spurt of unfavorable news involving Houston police officers.
- If you dream of printing handbills, you will hear unfavorable news.
- If you hear a strange noise in your dream, unfavorable news is presaged.
- The stock market continued to retrench yesterday as Wall Street reacted to unfavorable economic news.
- They said the Pentagon only wanted to prevent unfavorable news.
- As the campaign wore on, Mr. Bush seized on every piece of unfavorable economic news.
- If the call from Munich had brought unfavorable news, the German gave no indication of it.
- On Wall Street, stock prices dropped in reaction to the unfavorable economic news.
- If I concealed unfavorable news from you, then indeed you would have cause to reprimand me.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.