"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Web revenues for Reuters news have eclipsed sales to newspapers.
- Reuters news reported this as their first record of an aquatic mammalian extinction in 50 years.
- He is the current editor-in-chief of Reuters News.
- In April 2009 he joined Reuters News as chief photographer for Turkey.
- Reuters News reported the following day that about 700,000 Estonians and 1,000,000 Lithuanians joined the protests.
- "A huge number of people were killed," said a cameraman for the Reuters news agency, Alkha Tosuyev, describing the scene at the market.
- To avoid going into deficit, Cline was required to withdraw another $225 million from the fiscal stabilization fund (Reuters News, 28 March 2002).
- Reuters news article'Guerra idiomática entre los indígenas mapuches de Chile y Microsoft'.
- In addition, Reuters entered an alliance with Aether Systems to create a wireless system to distribute Reuters news and data to mobile devices.
- James R. Gaines (born August 11, 1947) is the Americas Editor of Reuters News.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.