"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They would be very big news at the moment given how small the government majority is.
- Party night was big news, and people were starting early.
- It'll be big news when the real story gets told.
- But that wasn't the only big news in the game world.
- Just in time for the big news, whatever it is?
- When my best friends and I go out, to some people that's big news.
- "He wanted to be the first to give you the big news?"
- In fact, it was big news all over the nation.
- When election results go as expected, they do not make big news.
- Color may be the big news of the season but let's hear it for black and white, too.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.