"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And the news events being reported had not actually happened.
- We were in a spot when the bad news happened.
- Last Thursday, news happened unrelated to a score or a result.
- The news happens so quickly, and its almost immediately seen on television.
- When news just happened spontaneously you were not involved, except to report it.
- When you made the news happen, that was another matter, a strain.
- But when news happens, it's our job to report it.
- Starting from that, we either add or subtract, based on what news has happened.
- All the news, as it happens, up close and personal.
- Too much good news and that could even happen in New York.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.