"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All NPR news and information programming moved there on October 14, 1990.
- Today, the station broadcasts a mix of NPR news, classical music and jazz.
- "My predecessor had ambitious plans like broadcasting NPR news, but he couldn't make it happen financially."
- At the same time, the number of stations carrying NPR news grew from 350 to 560 stations.
- Programming consists of classical music and NPR news and talk.
- The station's broadcasts consist principally of jazz music and NPR news.
- They even let you listen to the stream online, along with the normal NPR news and other local and national programming.
- The network currently airs NPR news and talk, which it has since July 1, 1996.
- By the 1980s, the station had transitioned to a mix of NPR News and classical music.
- It included classical, jazz, folk, big-band standards, and NPR news.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.