"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- President Bush is reported to have given soft, diplomatic support.
- But the early steps have been carefully planned not to interfere with the Bush administration's campaign to build diplomatic and political support.
- "They give them diplomatic support and intelligence help on how to kill us."
- Overall, the administration relied on the powerful merchant community for both financial and diplomatic support.
- Even with diplomatic support, Iraq will have substantive problems getting clearance in both programs.
- The Noriega regime has no diplomatic support to speak of.
- So why do we forget the material, military and diplomatic support France has given those regimes?
- Georgia is entitled to count on our diplomatic and material support.
- To the north, China provides military aid, consumer goods and diplomatic support.
- But the early steps have been calculated not to interfere with the Bush administration's campaign to build diplomatic and political support for taking action.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.